Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1913 Rampart Street, Cape Girardeau
Congratulations - you've just found the elusive park-like, wooded double lot with a shop - inside Cape city limits and just off Lexington in the Alma Schrader Elementary district and affordably priced! This well-maintained ranch sits on approximately 2/3 acre. The care shows - heat and A/C are two years old, water heater four years old, roof replaced five years ago. You'll love the heated and cooled sun porch to take in the view, and the open deck for cooking out and entertaining. The finished walkout basement includes a Mother-in-law suite in LL with family room, full bath and kitchenette. Under the oversized two-car garage is a shop area with double-door access, concrete floor, walls and ceiling. Now that you've found it, come make it yours.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.6900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,774
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 79 times.
- This listing was last updated August 28, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.