Home for sale - Jackson
223 Arbor Circle, Jackson
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to own a dwelling that is such a rare find in a single level home. The ranch design was custom built featuring approx 1200 sq ft with 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 full baths and a 2 car garage that could easily be converted into a 3 car with just a few adjustments. Tons of amenities such as handicap accessible, custom kitchen cabinetry including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, engery efficient upgrades to aid in lower utility bills, 60% energy savings heat reduction film on windows, whole house generator connection are just a few luxuries you will find. The exterior won’t disappoint either with a screened in patio that includes custom storm windows making for a 4 season space, maintenance free vinyl siding and fencing along with a 10x15 storage building in the backyard. Call to view this one owner home today lying in the Jackson School district with easy access to I55.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1720 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,200
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated July 12, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.