Home for sale - Jackson
3721 North High Street, Jackson
Spacious brick home with large detached shop, fenced in yard, and convenient location between Jackson and Fruitland. Home features 3 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths on the main level as well as two living areas. The shop is quite large measuring out at 36 x 56 with 3 rooms of the exact same size which all have air conditioning. The section of the shop with the overhead garage door is being used as storage currently. The lower level has two finished rooms being used as bonus room and office. There is also a bathroom in the lower level with a shower. The home boasts original hardwood floors in two of the main level bedrooms. Owners have updated several major components including the HVAC and the septic system so all that is left to do is update the interior and make this home your own!!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.6200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,261
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 27 times.
- This listing was last updated November 19, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.