Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1903 Eden Way, Cape Girardeau
Quality new construction in the city of Cape, Forest Hills Subdivision, Blanchard Blue Ribbon School. 3 Bed, 2 Bath, over-sized 2 car garage, open concept, split bedroom plan with cathedral ceiling. This home's upgrades are endless. Extras include: laundry room with scrub tub, separate office with desk, finished garage, covered porch with fan, Celulouse blown insulation, cathedral ceiling, upgraded lighting, built-in cubbie with bench, all bedrooms have walk-in closets, white custom cabinets with granite counters, upgraded SS appliances, smooth cook-top range with calrod free self-cleaning oven and a quiet performance Kitchen Aid dishwasher. If you want a quality built home with attention to detail, this one is for you. Built by DJ Roth Const LLC. Home warranty included.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,565
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated September 28, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.