Pending: Home for sale - Perryville
124 South Spring, Perryville
Love a walkable lifestyle? Close to downtown, the park, and the school, you can walk to all your favorite events on the square or football games without driving anywhere. Gorgeous Colonial style home with yesterday's charm and updated with today's features including renovated kitchen and baths. Meticulously cared for and owned by only two families. You'll never want to leave either. This classic Colonial floor plan boasts a formal entry and has the dining room, family room, kitchen, living room, and half bath on the first floor while the three bedrooms are on the second floor…but wait the laundry room is there too! You will not believe the closet space throughout this home; master has a walk in and two other closets just to name a few. Even the basement is spectacular, dry, super clean, and mostly finished. Home was rewired in 2010 and too many other updates to include, so ask for the list! Also, would you like a gym in your backyard? This property comes with a tennis court!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Perry Co.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,061
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated August 3, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.