4 Acre Mini Farm, located just outside of Jackson
RR2, Box 2850, Hwy 34, Marble Hill
$20,000 Price Reduction Motivated Seller County Estate just outside of Jackson! This warm and inviting home boasts over 3500 sq ft of living space: open living with cathederal wood ceilings, beautiful front atrium window, neutral colors and natural light. Kitchen features solid wood cabinetry, center island, eat at breakfast bar, walk in pantry. Main level master suite with large walk in closet. Upstairs features a loft area perfect for an office space, play area, or teen hang out. Additional bedroom, full bath, and Mother In Law suite also on upper level. Walkout basement level has finished family room, bedroom, full bathroom, and an additonal room for an office, workout room etc. You will love the outdoor living spaces: spacious covered deck, just off of the living area, overlooking the surrounding pastures. Additional covered front and rear porches. 4+ acres of land set up for horses with small barn and 44' Wide X 60' Deep x 14' Tall Carolina carport barn. Property is fenced.
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 4.2100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,900
- Lot size is 4.21 Acres
- Cedar Sided exterior
- Style: 1.5 Story
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Two
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 188 times.
- This listing was last updated February 1, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.