Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1001 South Ellis, Cape Girardeau
Less than a mile from the River campus and downtown Cape Girardeau, you've got to check out this Dutch colonial revival style home with its gambrel roof, unique architecture, tons of natural light, and high ceilings. Home has two full sized kitchens, a family room, a living room, two full bathrooms, and three bedrooms. You'll love sitting on this quiet front porch. Situated on a large corner lot there's plenty of street parking as well as a gravel lot to park right by the back door. Home has many recent improvements such as new roof, all windows, two furnaces, water heater, stoves, and sewer cleanout.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,533
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated October 4, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.