Home for sale - Jackson
413 Whetstone Way, Jackson
This custom all brick and stone ranch sitting on a corner lot nestled in the Pioneer Orchard neighborhood will grab your attention. Wood and ceramic throughout the main level. Granite and a gas range and Carriage House cabinets make cooking a joy. Separate dining room and storage cubbies for all the kids' school stuff. Relax on the covered deck. But wait till you go downstairs. It is another whole house...bedroom, bath, family room, full kitchen, laundry, craft room or office, and an all concrete tornado safe garage with a driveway. $377,000 for almost 4,000 sq ft of perfection.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,776
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 76 times.
- This listing was last updated September 25, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.