Great ranch home on large corner lot!
2421 Terrie Hill Road, Cape Girardeau
Iconic, one of a kind, Frank Lloyd Wright style home in the heart of Cape sits on .74 shady acres. This stunning home has been extensively renovated throughout to include roof, windows, wood floors, lighting & more. A living room & sun room share a fireplace with lots of natural light on the main level. A wet bar can be found on both levels with the lower level also having a wine cellar. The formal dining area is spacious along with the breakfast room with its glass front built-in cabinetry. The kitchen is a gourmet dream-space abounds with the eat-at island, pantry, desk & landing area! There are 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 full, 1 3/4 & 2 half baths - all updated! The master suite is lovely with its 8 x 11 walk-in closet, full bath with fireplace, soaking tub, separate shower & double sinks. 2 bedrooms have cedar-lined closets! The mostly finished lower level has abundant storage with built-in cabinets. Enjoy outdoor living on the large stone patio for entertaining in fenced yard.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½ ½
- Includes approx. 0.7400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,902
- Lot size is 205 x 209
- Stone & Siding exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 4
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $4401
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Hot water heater
- Wet bar
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 486 times.
- This listing was last updated April 10, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.