Pending: Fruitland Country Home
320 West Spring Valley Road, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $364
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
FRUITLAND COUNTRY LIVING
This 3 bed, 1 bath home conveniently located in northern Cape County has the country feel you've been desiring. Minutes from P&G, this farm style home is on just over an acre and has a large machine shop/garage and a barn perfect for chickens and small animals. Home has new carpet and fresh paint. The property has fruit trees and gardening locations already established for the new owners. Some fencing. Full unfinished basement. New water heater and water softener. Furnace recently serviced.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 1.1200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,580
- Lot size is 1.12
- Frame exterior
- Style: Two story
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Full Basement - Unfinished
- Garage: Machine Shop/Garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $735
- Shade trees
- Hood fan
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,025 times.
- This listing was last updated June 30, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.