Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1270 Dover Lane, Cape Girardeau
$100,000 PRICE REDUCTION! Sellers have recently spent over $175,000 in upgrades and have a current appraisal of $735,000. They are relocating and have slashed the home’s price to get it sold ASAP. Their loss can be your HUGE gain! This private retreat was designed by John Boardman and is tucked away in the Dover neighborhood of tree-lined streets and park-like yards. The relaxed, versatile floor plan spreads over 5300 sq. ft. The living and dining rooms flow together with floor to ceiling windows and breath taking views of the lush landscaping. The chef's kitchen was recently updated with Wolf, Subzero and Bosch appliances. Room to prepare meals while mingling with friends and family. With four bedrooms, a designer master suite, and your choice of multiple living areas, this home will suit a growing family or a couple wanting to live in pampered style. If your dream is an in-ground pool, this 1 acre lot has several locations. Take a look...you will fall in love.
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½ ½
- Includes approx. 1.2000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,310
- Style: Ranch
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,408 times.
- This listing was last updated February 22, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.