Home for sale - Marble Hill
305 Phelps Street, Marble Hill
Beautiful 2,400 SF tri-level home has been immaculately updated. Open living-kitchen main level has updated flooring & baseboards. Hand scraped hickory in LR & high quality linoleum in kitchen. The kitchen features MO red granite, glass tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, & reverse osmosis water filtration system. Crown molding enhances every room. The downstairs family room features travertine floors & a wood stove that helps with the winter utility bill. Updates in every room. Outside entertaining is something you're sure to do. A Pella slider takes you to a 48x14 covered patio area out back that screams PARTY! Beautiful landscaping, fruit trees, & a garden spot adorn the backyard. There's no lack of storage with a 20x20 storage building with electric & an attic pull down for additional storage. Plus a 42x40 shop with electric & doors large enough to house your motor home. A shell of a home built in 1950 awaits your special touches for a rental to offset that mortgage pymt.
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 1.6200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,408
- Style: Split level
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 6 times.
- This listing was last updated August 31, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.