Home for sale - Williamsville
546 River Road, Williamsville
If you are looking for a quality built home with Black River access, then you have found it! This updated home has 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. It has a master bedroom suite with a walk-in closet. Everything is on one level, including the laundry area. The living area of the home and the deck focus on the river view. Picture yourself entertaining or grilling from the deck, or imagine just a peaceful morning on the deck listening to the river and watching the wildlife. This home is aprox. 20 years old, built with quality and durability in mind. The home has stainless steel siding and steel roof. There is an efficient geothermal heating system. The home has an attached 2-car garage with an office area or "man cave". Plus property has a 40x30 shop with an attached carport, a bathroom, and a wood stove. As a bonus there is a tool shed, with a concrete floor, a large wash basin for cleaning fish, and a beautiful pergola. All of this sets on 5 acres. Great retirement home or vacation home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 5.0200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,525
- Frame exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Heat pump
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 30 times.
- This listing was last updated February 22, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.