Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
524 Albert Street, Cape Girardeau
This is a well-maintained two bedroom, one bath raised ranch home and one detached efficiency apartment in the backyard: 16 x 20 overall, 11 x 9 living room, 11 x 7 bedroom, 9 x 5 bath & 10 x 9 kitchen. The home offers wood & vinyl flooring for easy care and the windows have been updated. There is a full unfinished lower level which the laundry is located. The house has rented for $600 per month and the efficiency $225 per month with seller covering water bill on both. There is alley access which makes it easy to park!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Jefferson
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 785
- Lot size is 48 x 165
- Aluminum exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $472
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 2 times.
- This listing was last updated September 6, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.