Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
345 Cedar Meadows Drive, Jackson
Adorable two year old ranch in quiet subdivision with easy access to I55 and located within the Jackson School District. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath home sits on a corner lot with a recent addition of concrete drive down to the John Deere room on the lower level. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances as well as concrete countertops for easy maintenance. Neutral paint and flooring throughout make it easy to just move in and unpack your belongings. Sit on your front porch and enjoy the beautiful sunsets while watching the kids play on your 1/2 acre lot. It is priced to sell and easy to show so this one won't last long!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.5300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,595
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 70 times.
- This listing was last updated December 26, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.