Home for sale - Jackson
1925 County Road 349, Jackson
Open house Sunday, January 20, 1 PM-3 PM
Highway 34 to County Road 349
If you have been looking for a home in the country that isn’t too far out nor too expensive then you know how hard it is to find just that. This home fits that bill. It’s affordable, has a convenient location, and sits on just over an acre. The home doesn’t lack in curb appeal with a sweet front porch and a calming color not to mention a maintenance free vinyl siding exterior. A one car garage offers covered parking while the driveway allows you ample additional parking space. Inside you will find a generous living room and an eat in kitchen. In the back is a nice family room addition with a sliding glass door opening onto the back patio. Down the hall you will find a spacious bathroom and the three bedrooms with plenty of closet space. The lot is nearly 250 feet deep and allows you the privacy you won’t find in town. This is an affordable country home that has so much to offer someone that desires that peace and tranquility which can only be found outside of city limits.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 1.0700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,280
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 159 times.
- This listing was last updated January 14, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.