Pending: Stunning Victorian - Scott City
509 Ruth Ave, Scott City
STUNNING, NEWLY REMODELED, VICTORIAN HOME. Wow, this home is a Must See. New electric, plumbing, Heat/Air, hot water heater, appliances (including washer and dryer). At first glance, you can see the charm of this house by the covered front porch. You are then welcomed inside by the refinished hard wood floors on the main level and beautiful wood trim. In the dining room there are pocket doors that separate the kitchen and living room from the dining area. In both dining and living room there numerous dark wood trimmed windows that allows for natural light. Main floor bathroom has been recently updated. New vanity, toilet,tub/shower combo with tile surround. Master bedroom has a enclosed cedar lined sun room that sits off the bedroom. Lots of natural light and a cozy sitting area. Sun room has floor entry into the 10x13 water proofed storage area that houses the water heater and furnace. The kitchen has great cabinet storage, new appliances that stay with house and a back splash that ties the look together. In the hallway by the kitchen there are two huge built in storage cabinets. Before heading upstairs, peak behind the stairs and find your hidden main floor laundry room. Such a unique use of space!! Upstairs has newer carpeting, built in storage shelves around stairs, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Both bedrooms are large, with closets and extra crawl space storage. The bathroom has been completely remodeled, vanity with storage, toilet and tub/shower combo with tile surround. Now you can step outside and see the cute 10x12 shed and 18 1/2 x 20 garage. Shed has electric and bookcases that surround the walls. It has endless possibilities for use! Garage has concrete floor and electricity. This home has it all!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,960
- Aluminum exterior
- Floors: 1.5
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $266
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 908 times.
- This listing was last updated May 21, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.