Home for sale - Jackson
2334 Lakeshore Drive, Jackson
Location! Location! Location! This fabulous two story home sits on a .67 acre lot on the lake! The magnificent windows showcase the lake view. The warm entry greets you and leads to the open living room and dining room with abundant windows and natural light. The deck is off the kitchen and overlooks the parklike yard and lake. The deck wraps around to the oversized garage. There is 1938 sq. ft. above ground finished and 924 finished sq. ft. in the walk out basement. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a laundry area. The basement features a large family room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette that can be used as teen or in-law quarters. There are Anderson windows, fresh paint throughout and refinished wood floors and new carpet. Quality steel construction this one owner home has been meticulously cared for and will make any homebuyer proud! Located in East Elementary School District.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.6700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,862
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 2 times.
- This listing was last updated October 15, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.