Home for sale - Jackson
423 Jeffery Drive, Jackson
423 Jeffery Drive is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath, ranch style home that offers the feel of a quiet subdivision from the front, and open farm-like living from the back. The covered front porch and nice landscaping welcomes you to 2281 sq. ft on the main floor-that includes a 750 sq ft addition. The home's floor plan is open, with a vaulted ceiling, open stairway, main level laundry, over-sized walk-in pantry, and a 500 sq ft partial basement. The amenities found within are beyond typical, with a wood burning fireplace remotely ducted to the gas furnace- providing efficient heating with optimal return and cost savings. The basement provides the extra space every busy family needs, and a safe haven with its steel structure and concrete deck, versus the usual wood floor joist system. Features include a full home electrical generator, updated appliances, security system, a 10x10 concrete pad, and a dog pen. Walk out back onto the large concrete patio and you begin to step away from the subdivision feel as you look over the back lot with the lake view, and no covenants that allows you its own easement access, and the possibility of building a large shop, or having your own chickens. You can have the best of both worlds!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.6100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,755
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Lagoon
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 302 times.
- This listing was last updated October 10, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.