Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
Proudly presenting a once in a lifetime opportunity to own one of America's premier landmark homes. this 4 br/4ba Colonial home, was the dwelling of the venerable Captain John Parke and was brought brick by brick for New England. It now sits high above a 10+/- acre estate over looking its own private lake, while being embraced by the gentle natural beauty of Southeast Missouri. With an in-ground pool, sprawling flag stone patio, outdoor fireplace, carriage/tenant house, 7 fireplaces with 2 baking ovens, all original floorboards, wrought iron door fixtures and fully finished basement (with bedroom). It's a perfect mix of 17th century look, with 21st century conveniences and amenities. The home is centrally located between Cape Girardeau and Jackson, MO with the I-55 exit ramp conveniently only a few mins away. Are you ready to leave your mark on American History.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Includes approx. 9.8000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 9,082
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated October 2, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.