Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
3435 Old Hopper Road, Cape Girardeau
Unique Frank Lloyd Wright style home built over a creek with so many unique amenities throughout the natural light filled home! Large entry foyer with beautiful doors welcomes you into the home with a vault style ceiling, dining area with built-in lower cabinets flows into the great room with stone see-thru fireplace to breakfast area with 8' sliding doors open to the 16x13 screen porch with tile flooring & family room with double doors to outside. Galley style kitchen with abundant overhead lighting, stainless appliances & a 5x8 walk-in pantry! Hall ceiling is metal strips with can lighting & a hall with floor to ceiling shelves! The home has three bedrooms & 2.5 baths with a large master suite with bath & 6x8 walk-in closet & doors to patio; the second full bath is a Jack n' Jill between the two bedrooms. There is also a nice laundry room with sink & cabinets along with a utility and storage room before you get to the 3 car side entry garage with 25x15 workshop at the end of it!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.9400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,350
- Lot size is 200 x 254
- Stone, Frame exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: Three car garage
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $3315
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 315 times.
- This listing was last updated February 21, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.