Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
825 Merriwether, Cape Girardeau
One of a kind historic home that has been tastefully restored with modern flair and amenities while retaining the character. Built in 1902, this home features quarter sawn millwork, high ceilings, pocket doors, coal burning fireplace with original surround, oak wood floors and butler's pantry, modern kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops, 2 car garage and quaint patio area for entertaining. Three bedrooms with large closets and 2 baths. Updated HVAC and electric. All this within walking distance to downtown dining, shopping, Southeast Missouri State University, Houck Field House and Cape's largest park. Home has been well maintained and truly loved, but it's time to pass the torch to a new lucky owner! All furnishings could be purchased.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,543
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 183 times.
- This listing was last updated October 8, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.