Home for sale - Marble Hill
110 Zimmermann Street, Marble Hill
Amazing spaces surround you with this 3000 plus sf cedar home in the heart of Marble Hill. Nearly every room of this dwelling is grand in size which affords you more than ample space for furniture placement. The living and dining rooms are very impressive and a rare find with todays homes. Outdoors you will find a 32x44 detached shop building that not only includes 2 bays but additional space to tinker or stash all your outdoor toys. There is also an additional storage building for you to fill or use as needed. All this lies on 3 city lots totaling approx 1.3 acres which could be subdivided later should you decide to do so or even develop more yourself. There really isn’t anything that this home doesn’t have to offer when looking to enjoy the peace and tranquility that small town living has.
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 1.3000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,654
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 166 times.
- This listing was last updated October 17, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.