Home for sale - Jackson
1420 Woodland Drive, Jackson
MUST SEE! New roofing coming any day now! Termite-free proof! From the moment you pull into the double drive and take in the curb appeal this delightful home offers, you'll be eager to see more. On the other side of the front door, you'll appreciate the hardwood floors, built-in bookcase and bay window in the living room, as well as the spacious eat-in kitchen with pantry, French doors to the backyard, and the full set of appliances that stay with the home. Three bedrooms with plush carpet and beautiful 6-panel wood doors -- new lever hardware looks fantastic -- are complemented by an updated tile bathroom -- notice the jetted tub! -- that is sure to please. The finished basement adds two large rooms, one of which could easily be converted to a master suite (full bath and outside access are already there). Make that second large room a rec or family room, and you're all set! The two car garage and deck overlooking a park-like and semi-private backyard are sure to make this a fave!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.6800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,824
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 509 times.
- This listing was last updated March 4, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.