Home for sale - Jackson
421 Greensferry Road, Jackson
Bound by a budget? Stay within your means with this affordable one and a half story charmer. The welcoming floor plan delivers 3 accommodating bedrooms and 1 bath along with a full unfinished basement that could be finished out to meet your wants and needs. The hardwood floors are pleasing to the eye upon entry into the living room and the step saver kitchen makes meal prep easy. This dwelling even comes with some of your appliances so no need for additional expenses there. Outdoors you will find a fenced in backyard for the energized toddlers or the pets that need space to run. Perhaps you are just looking for an outdoor space to have that patio and fire pit to warm up to or roast a marshmallow or two. Plenty of room to do that too. Regardless of your needs both indoors and out, this quaint abode just might fit the bill. Call today to see how this could be the one you have been looking for.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.2300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,200
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Fenced yard
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 147 times.
- This listing was last updated November 11, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.