Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
932 Raines Street, Jackson
Charming three bedroom, 1 3/4 bath 1.5 story home ready for you to move in with soo many updates having been done for you! Arched doorways for room entrances, white oak hardwood floors in entry, living (under carpet), dining & stairs. Upstairs you will find a large bedroom, sitting area/den and 3/4 bath which could be converted into an awesome master suite if desired. There is a sun room with new windows to give additional living space! There is a full unfinished lower level with walk-up access. The new large deck with wider steps & solar lights in the fenced yard is great for outdoor living along with the new fire-pit to enjoy these cool days! The sellers are also leaving the two-seat swing, washer & dryer!!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ¾
- Includes approx. 0.1800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,243
- Lot size is 50 x 150
- Aluminum exterior
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air, window unit
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $731
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 72 times.
- This listing was last updated October 29, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.