Remodeled, Close to SEMO
1129 North Middle, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $324
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
COMPLETELY REMODELED, WALKING DISTANCE TO SEMO, MOVE-IN READY!
Enjoy the updates throughout! The living room has engineered hardwood and an updated ceiling fan, enough space to relax! The kitchen has large tile and room for a table. There are NEW countertops, fixtures, updated backsplash, and ALL of the appliances will stay!! This area also has a walk-out to your deck, viewing a very private backyard. There is a bedroom on this level, complete with a large closet, ceiling fan, carpeted, freshly painted trim. The hall bath is completely remodeled with a new vanity, fixtures, and tiled. Upstairs is the master loft and a nice closet. Downstairs there is another large bedroom and laundry area, spacious and updated. with a laminate flooring. There is a walk-out here as well. Extra storage also presides in this area. The wiring has been updated! Don't miss out on this home!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.6500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,184
- Lot size is .650
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Walk Out; Partially Finished
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $445
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 638 times.
- This listing was last updated August 6, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.