Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
2444 Bristol Drive, Jackson
The minute you walk through the front door you can't help but go "WOW!" The homey atmosphere of the living room beckons you to explore the rest of the home. The coffered ceiling gives height and depth to the living room, and the gas fireplace will put off a soft, comforting glow on the wood floors. The open concept leads you to the dining area, which has french doors leading to a 12 X 12 concrete patio, which is covered by a pergola. The kitchen has quartz counter tops and a pantry. The laundry is directly off the kitchen, plus the laundry room doubles as a storm shelter with it's concrete walls. The master bedroom suite also has a coffered ceiling, private master bath and a 8 X 6 walk in closet with a built in ironing board. The other two, well sized bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home. The home is located on a dead end street, which limits the amount of traffic going by, and it's also within walking distance of a few schools. Exceedingly well designed and decorated!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,450
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 8 times.
- This listing was last updated November 5, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.