Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2525 Saddle Ridge Lane, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, March 24, 1 PM-2:30 PM
Lexington to Abbey to Saddle Ridge Ln
Stately & stunning, functional & fabulous... this 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath home should be at the very TOP of your list to see! The newly renovated, gourmet kitchen will knock your socks off! Beautiful custom cabinets, Cambria countertops, high-end luxury appliances, center island, custom cabinet/ drawer organizers, & butcher block built-in table- you will feel like you've stepped right into Southern Living magazine. With 5,119 finished square feet, the floor plan is both spacious & accommodating. The kitchen opens to the large family room with built-ins, both overlooking a backyard oasis- an in-ground pool for long summer days, & stone wood-burning outdoor fireplace for those chilly fall/winter nights. Retreat to the Master bedroom suite boasting a huge walk-in closet & ensuite bathroom, or cozy up in the mostly finished, remodeled basement with a kitchenette. New hardwood flooring, office, formal dining, centrally-located, beautiful neighborhood- set up a private showing Today!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 ½
- Includes approx. 0.5300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,119
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 211 times.
- This listing was last updated February 11, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.