FANTASTIC PRICE ON A FANTASTIC HOME!
104 E. Ash, Scott City
Practical meets desirable under the roof of this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home (appraiser-confirmed) only 10 miles from Cape. It’s the perfect alternative to a ranch with one of the bedrooms, one of the bathrooms, laundry room, and hard surface floors only on the main level. Spacious, aesthetically pleasing rooms give you a lot to love, and upper level bedrooms have loads of closet space for storing your treasures. One of them even has its own private deck! Speaking of outdoor amenities, the circle drive on corner lot, fenced backyard, side-to-side front porch, and 2-car, matching garage make this one an easy favorite. You won’t find a better option, so snatch this one before someone else does!
- Status: Active
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. .41 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,700
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Earth contact
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Municipal water
- Sewer system: Municipal sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $286
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 464 times.
- This listing was last updated November 6, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.