Home for sale - Friedheim
1624 County Road 405, Friedheim
A uniquely beautiful home on a bluff overlooking Apple Creek, a year round clear flowing stream. Nice income from the 15 acre field currently planted with soybeans. Gorgeous, custom home located on 30 acres with attractive landscaping. Property includes 36' x 60' outbuilding with concrete floor, electricity, and water. A fully stocked pond with shade in the afternoon for enjoyable fishing. Could easily be developed into a farming or livestock operation of your choice. Kitchen and baths finished in customized cherry wood. The 43 x 19 patio deck overlooks the flowing field abundant with wildlife and beautiful Apple Creek. The property faces about 1/4 mile paved dead end road providing privacy, yet located about 20 miles Northwest of Cape Girardeau for easy commute.
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Active
- School district: Oak Ridge R-6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 30.7420 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,854
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 729 times.
- This listing was last updated December 10, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.