Pending: Home for sale - Marble Hill
HC 64 Box 5000 BCR 302, Marble Hill
Tucked away in Bollinger County lies a little piece of happiness with a homestead lying on nearly 10 acres. The one level structure provides over 1800 sq ft of living space that consists of 4 bedrooms and 2 baths with an open floor plan design. This all brick home includes a storm shelter that is accessible from indoors and is adequate in size to even hold some items needed for storage too should you so desire. When venturing outdoors you will find there is pasture in which is fenced and crossed fenced along with a pond that could be shared with livestock as a water hole or perhaps a pole when you are looking to test your luck fishing in the stocked waters. Let's not forget too there are several outbuildings as well at this address which will help to provide room for your animals, equipment or supplies. Something for everyone can certainly be found here when looking for a little property out in the country to call your own.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 9.7300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,836
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 119 times.
- This listing was last updated November 21, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.