CHARACTER, MODERNIZED, UNIQUE! - Cape Girardeau
2145 West Cape Rock Dr, Cape Girardeau
What an awesome home, conveniently located in Cape! The seller has taken great care of this house, charmful features throughout! The lot is large and on the corner with a circle drive. The garage is extended with tandem parking and extra space! From the living room entrance, you’ll immediately feel how large this home really is! It boasts original hardwood and a wood-burning fireplace with a tiled base. The brick has been painted and there is a nicely stained mantel. The ceiling fan in this large room is also new. Providing just enough separation, but still wonderfully open, is a fish tank with all the cords, filter, and such hidden downstairs. The kitchen has a nice center island and there are granite countertops. The dining’s in this area, adding to the sense of openness! The backsplash is new and fits the charm. The refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher will STAY! There is also a half bath for guests off this area with an upgraded vanity! Down the hall, find THREE main level bedrooms. The first has original hardwood and a walk-in closet and the second has carpet, new built-ins, and large windows. The third and largest also has a very nice sized closet. There is fresh paint throughout as well! Heading downstairs, you’ll find main level laundry as well! This space has a large tile and is large enough for your cubby space. Downstairs, find an unfinished storage area in various sections! The panel has already been upgraded to 200 amps and the water softener stays! The windows have been updated! And there is a utility shed outside that will stay! Some much upside to this gorgeous home! Call today for your private showing!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,610
- Lot size is .380
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $714
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 228 times.
- This listing was last updated December 6, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.