Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
9085 State Highway W, Jackson
ENTER THIS SPECTACULAR PROPERTY THOUGH A STONE COLUMNED, GATED DRIVEWAY, LINED WITH SUGAR MAPLES, CHERRIES AND BOXWOODS. This 13.59 acre oasis, just a few minutes from Cape, has too many extras to mention. An immaculate stone and sided ranch home has vaulted beamed ceilings, a great room with a fireplace to cozy up to on cold winter days, a formal dining room with built-ins for entertaining and a three car garage for storage. The lower level has a theatre room and wet bar, and walks out to garden area with an in-ground pool, hot tub, and outside kitchen for summer fun! There is a detached garage with an exercise room, a horse barn with stalls, tack and hay rooms, and a large shop. A very clean 1995 Patriot modular home also sits on the property and can be maintained for family or sold if preferred. There is a spring fed pond stocked with blue gill and bass for your fishing pleasure. Needless to say, this property comes with beautiful views of wide open sky and with room to run!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 13.5900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,599
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hood fan
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 43 times.
- This listing was last updated November 30, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.