Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
176 County Road 533, Jackson
Brick ranch on the corner of Hwy 61 and Co Rd 533 just past Fruitland Auction Barn. 2 kitchens and 2 utility rooms-so perfect for a "Mother-in-laws" suite. There is a shop behind the house that IS NOT part of the listing but can be purchased for an additional $25,000. If the shop is not needed there will be 14' around each side that the seller will keep with the shop. County sewers will be hooked up to the house.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,608
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 725 times.
- This listing was last updated February 1, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.