Commercial property for sale - Cape Girardeau
811 Broadway Street, Cape Girardeau
Own a piece of Cape's history & join a thriving business district. Built in early 1900's & encompassing almost 12,000 sf, this all-brick building has 2 storefronts that could house single or multiple businesses. The interior features large, open spaces on both levels. The upstairs currently has 1 apartment but offers additional income opportunities. From being a speakeasy during the Prohibition to a jazz club where it's rumored that a young Elvis Presley came upstairs & sold records to the kids on his way through town, this building is ready for a new story to be written. Halfway between St. Louis & Memphis, Downtown Cape is flourishing. It has antique shops, boutiques, restaurants, museums, art galleries, nightlife, University & many other businesses. Situated on the Mississippi, downtown Cape has been recognized over & over for its beauty & how it seamlessly blends historic charm w/ modern technology. This property may be eligible for state & federal Rehabilitation Tax Credits.
- Status: Active
- Includes approx. 0.1400 acres
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 134 times.
- This listing was last updated January 18, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.