Fresh Remodel! Move-in ready! Must See Kitchen and Bath!!
1734 Westwood Dr, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $547
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
REMODELED, CORNER LOT, FINISHED BASEMENT!
Check out this amazing home in a quiet area off of Perryville, Alma-Schrader school district! The roof has been recently replaced and almost the entire house remodeled. Enter through the front and find a brand new flooring installed throughout almost the entire main-level. It is a high-quality, easy to clean vinyl with a gray hardwood appearance. So pretty! The eat-in kitchen is larger than you’ll expect! There are matching appliances that will STAY, the stove new! The cabinets are a quality wood that has been freshly painted and the countertops are brand new! Down the hall, find a COMPLETELY remodeled bathroom. Dual sinks have been installed with a brand new vanity and soft-close drawers. There is tile work above the vanity and a fully tiled shower with a nook for your shower products. There are three main-level bedrooms with brand new carpet installed. All of these closet doors are brand new and all of the interior doors have been replaced with new six-panel doors. The entire house just as these bedrooms have also been freshly painted and new fixtures, ceiling fans, etc installed! Head downstairs to your finished family room, large and carpeted! It’s the perfect man-cave. It could easily be separated into two different sections. There’s a huge bonus room on the other side of the home as well with a large closet, an ideal guest room. There is a storage and laundry room attached to this room, as well as the enclosed build-out for a walk-up exit with two different doors. The yard is large and flat and the curb-appeal is to die for! Don’t miss the chance to check this home out before it is gone!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.2100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,658
- Lot size is .210
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $907
- Ceiling fans
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 323 times.
- This listing was last updated February 11, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.