Home for sale - Jackson
1038 Shady Lane, Jackson
Open house Sunday, February 17, 1 PM-3 PM
STOP SCROLLING, You found the ONE! This all brick ranch is full of Character & Charm setting it aside from all others. The beautiful curb appeal and inviting screened in porch, make you eager for more. Once you enter, you are greeted by a large living room with a impressive picture window and glass french doors leading to a spacious dining room featuring an elegant brick fireplace and updated (wood) tile flooring that extends into the kitchen. Love to cook? This kitchen is perfect for your inner chef - Cabinets and counter space are ample and all appliances stay. Down the hall you will find a large walk in pantry, two sizable bedrooms with hardwood flooring and an updated bathroom with dual vanity. In the partially finished basement there are two additional rooms perfect for bedrooms, a large family room, bathroom and storage area. If you are looking for space, love to entertain, or just want a home like no other then this is the one for you!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square footage is approx. 2,843
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 168 times.
- This listing was last updated December 27, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.