Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
516 County Road 657, Cape Girardeau
Great opportunity to own your own home in the country. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath on 0.66 acre. Slab home sits between Hwy 177 & Co Rd 657. Home has been remodeled with high efficiency heat and a/c. Owner installed a new septic & hot water heater in 2010 and new windows in 2012. Eat-in kitchen with ceramic flooring, oak cabinets, and white appliances (range, hood, dishwasher, refrigerator). Living room and bedrooms have carpet and bath has ceramic tile with tub/shower enclosure. Outbuilding (10x13) has electric. Nell Holcomb R-IV School District and you get to select Jackson or Cape High School.
- Status: Active
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.6600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,230
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Community water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 751 times.
- This listing was last updated February 20, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.