Home for sale - Scott City
718 East 2nd Street, Scott City
This charming bungalow was one of the first "large" homes built in Illmo, in 1915. Illmo was settled in 1904, incorporated in 1905 and then incorporated in with Scott City in 1980. This beauty offers 2204 square feet with 1168 finished. There is an approximately 1036 square feet in the upper level just waiting to be brought to life. The home offers 3 bedrooms, one bath, a bay window in the formal dining and the living room and an unfinished basement. A welcoming wide, covered front porch and a glassed-in back porch. This home is sold as is and with the available square footage, once polished, this gem will shine brightly!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1630 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,168
- Frame exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 85 times.
- This listing was last updated November 28, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.