New Construction - Cape Girardeau Address - Jackson Schools
4301 Stone Crest, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $1,175
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME! This home is in the NEW subdivision Rock Gardens conveniently located near the I-55 intersection of E Main and LaSalle. This Brick/Stone and Vinyl home is situated to the rear of the subdivision providing beautiful views of the countryside and horses from the back deck. The living room, dining, and kitchen is spacious and open for family enjoyment. The floors here are durable engineered hardwood. The vaulted ceiling is dotted with recessed lighting. The well-designed kitchen is a cook’s dream; in fact, it could hold many cooks. Plenty of cabinet and quartz countertop space here. A large island adds even more space to store pots and pans and provides an additional area for food preparation. The Builder is offering a $3000 allowance toward the appliances of your choice. Off this area is a door leading out to the deck. There are three bedrooms on the main level. The master can be found to one side affording privacy; things to note are the tray ceiling and doors leading out to the deck. The spacious master bath has dual sink vanity, attractive tile flooring leading to the oversized tiled his/her shower. There is also an abundant walk-in closet. To the other side of the home are two bedrooms each with a deep closet separated by a full hall bathroom. Laundry is also on the main level. The walk-out basement has been partially finished with a family room with window and door (leading to a good-sized patio) drawing natural sunlight in. There is a fourth bedroom with large window and walk-in closet. A full third bathroom is located handy to both these areas and has a tiled tub/shower combo. All flooring in the finished rooms is durable engineered hardwood. Plenty of storage space as well. There are John Deere doors so park your mower, kids’ toys, etc. here. This four-bedroom, 3 bath home that comes with free views of the countryside has a Cape address but is located in the Jackson School District.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,364
- Lot size is .270
- Brick/Stone and Vinyl exterior
- Style: 1 Story
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Garage door opener
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,511 times.
- This listing was last updated October 2, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.