Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2901 Bernice Street, Cape Girardeau
Amazing custom Brick & Vinyl Ranch estate on corner lot with a spacious back yard and new vinyl fence. New Window World windows, plank flooring, and custom vertical blinds through out main level! New custom kitchen with all newer appliances, including a gas convectional oven/range! Custom cabinets with soft close doors and drawers. Oversize pantry, island and breakfast bar. All with granite counter tops. Built in filtered water station at sink. Main level Family room with gas Marble Fireplace with remote. Live edge Cedar mantle. Living Room with large picture window with great views Remote ceiling fans. Master bedroom with walk in closet and master bath. Master bath with dual rain can showers and seating. Custom cabinets with double sinks and granite counter tops. Two other great bedrooms on main. Main bath has walk in tub! Partially finished basement with possible 4th bedroom, family room, office, and storage and a grand bath with a great Sauna with lights and am/fm radio.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2770 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,694
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 154 times.
- This listing was last updated February 11, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.