Pending: STOP! Click on these pics NOW to say WOW.
2107 Montgomery St, Cape Girardeau
NEW LISTING ALERT!!
A Well Maintained Brick and Vinyl home located on a Quiet Dead End Street. The seller of this ranch home has made appealing improvements that the future homeowner is sure to appreciate. The main level living room, dining, hallway, and three bedrooms all have attractive hand scraped flooring. The kitchen has updated cabinetry, subway backsplash tile, and all stainless steel appliances will remain (dishwasher, gas stove, and French door style refrigerator with water in the door). All bedrooms have ceiling fans. The full bathroom located off the hallway has a tiled combination shower/tub, newer toilet and sink. Downstairs is a mostly finished basement. There is a neutrally carpeted good size family room and a room that could be used as fourth bedroom or perhaps an office. Laundry is located here along with abundant storage space. The level backyard is chain linked fence for younger children and/or pets. There is an attached one car garage with storage and also a deck in the rear. This Affordable and Adorable home located in Cape is ready for you – you will be packing your bags after viewing this one!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,536
- Lot size is .160
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $788
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 451 times.
- This listing was last updated March 14, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.