Home for sale - Benton
346 County Highway 250, Benton
PEACE AND SERENITY is what you can enjoy daily from this beautiful custom home perched on a hilltop to provide views of a pretty pond from the front and rolling greenery from all sides. This home is inviting, very well maintained, and has an open floor plan with two story ceilings in the main living area and lots of natural light. You will love entertaining inside or outside with a large formal dining area plus an eat-in dining area inside, and a large wrap around deck with a screened in porch and covered patio below on the outside. The master suite had three walk in closets, bath with his/hers vanities, walk-in shower, jetted tub and French doors that lead to a private sunroom. This property includes 6.07 acres, a spectacular 70 X 80 shop, and lots of other extras that are negotiable. Roof is three years old, new 75 gal water heater, and new dishwasher.
- Status: Active
- School district: Scott Co. R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 6.0700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,300
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 204 times.
- This listing was last updated December 19, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.