Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2300 Brister Hill, Cape Girardeau
Custom Craftsman on a beautiful cul-de-sac lot in the back of Walden Park. Your view from the hearth room and covered deck overlooks the walking trail and beautiful trees. Hardwood floor covers the entire main level including the master bedroom. The kitchen has white cabinets with granite, stainless, and a large pantry. The lower level has a bedroom, full bath, and large family room and also walks out to another deck. This is a real charmer with "great lot and floor plan"! This house backs up to the walking trail and conservation area.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1830 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,421
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 658 times.
- This listing was last updated February 5, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.