Home for sale - Oak Ridge
14122 Hwy D, Oak Ridge
This is a perfect secluded farm home with plenty of amenities for you and your farming or horse ranch needs. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath home sits on 4.5 acres with a 40x60 insulated barn with sand for riding horses. Another barn 40x45 with 5 horse stalls and a place to store hay. There is electric in buildings. Also the property has three 18x20 covered carports for tools and animals. Lots of fencing with 4 parts sectioned and fenced off. 27x11 loft area upstairs, that could be used in several different ways. Covered front porch with a beautiful front door that leads you into the large living area with ORIGINAL wood floors and bay windows . A great Country Kitchen Large and UPDATED. Newer cabinets & appliances with a door to walk out to a beautiful view and large back deck.
- Status: Active
- School district: Oak Ridge R-6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 4.5000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,213
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Trash compactor
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 69 times.
- This listing was last updated January 6, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.