Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1832 Georgia Street, Cape Girardeau
This great home has good bones and nice updates: situated on a dead end street, 2018 brought updates to the kitchen and main level bath. The roof, gutters, and insulation were completed in 2015. The basement remodel including beautiful full tile bath, flooring, drywall, and trim. The windows and electric are also updated. So all that said, means this home has had numerous expensive updates and upgrades already DONE! You just move in, relax, and enjoy. Speaking of relax, the shaded backyard and large deck will make for some lovely spring evenings with family and friends. Highlights: great location, nice upgrades, quiet street = your new home!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,972
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 99 times.
- This listing was last updated January 10, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.