Pending: Call us to ask how to buy this Scott City home with $500 DOWN!
212 Forest Dr, Scott City
Estimated monthly payment: $527
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Move in ready home located in Scott City. Very attractive main level living room opens to the dining and nicely updated kitchen providing openness a family will be sure to enjoy. The flooring found in the living room, dining, hall, and three main level bedrooms is of durable laminate flooring. The kitchen has ceramic tile flooring. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets, an island station with a bar for stools, and adds good additional storage. A tile backsplash has been added for looks and easy clean up. The dining area is large enough to accommodate a seating for 8 so let the holidays be at your home. A deck is located off here with built-in seating. Down the hall of the main level is three bedrooms and a full hallway bath. Find downstairs a family room with ceiling beams and wood burning fireplace flanked with brick that adds much coziness to this area. In addition, there is a room that could be used as a fourth bedroom, a half bath, and laundry. The exterior of this home is maintenance free composed of brick and vinyl.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,824
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Split level
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Finished Basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning Fireplace/Family Room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $807
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 497 times.
- This listing was last updated April 29, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.