Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
290 Greystone Ridge, Jackson
Your eyes will wander from detail to detail in this custom built dream home. Whether you are looking for your families private sanctuary or a home to entertain large groups, this is a perfect blend of both. If you are a cook you will be in LOVE- if you don't like to cook-this kitchen will make you fall in love with cooking. Thermador 6 burner stove with griddle & pot filler, gigantic butcher block island, farm sink overlooking the private yard & secret pantry door that opens to an amazing walk-in pantry. Luxurious master suite with entrance to back deck, master bath has marble shower & floors, freestanding soaking tub & custom oversized vanity. Full basement with 3 additional bedrooms, kitchenette, cozy & inviting family room with built-ins & fireplace. The home boasts 8" hickory floors on both levels, main level home office, unique lighting throughout, covered concrete deck, private cul-de-sac on 2.4 acres with a perfect spot to add a pool. Less than 15 minutes to the heart of Cape.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 2.4000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,744
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 27 times.
- This listing was last updated January 16, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.