Pending: Multi-family property for sale - Cape Girardeau
209 North Pindwood, Cape Girardeau
Investment property on a corner lot on a cul-de-sac of Luce St off of Themis near Arena Park. One unit on the top and one on the bottom. Main floor unit has washer and dryer hookups off of the kitchen and attached carport space. Upstairs unit does not have w/d hookups and has a additional carport space. Both units have an open floorplan with kitchen, dining room, and living rooms all open. Wide hallway for roomy feel leads to large bathroom, two bedrooms, and a third smaller room without a closet. Upstairs unit is accessed through shared front door hallway and through back door that walks out onto a deck. No basement. Upstairs is rented for $525 per month until October 4, 2019. Main level is being marketing for rent for $595 per month. Tenants pay all utilities. Owner provides lawn care.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Includes approx. 0.2300 acres
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 95 times.
- This listing was last updated March 16, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.